Friday, November 02, 2007

it's their turn to make a pose...


I took this picture last sunday at arlington. I was just surprised because my husband's so hate of picture and i was so very amazed when he posed with the rest of the boys. usually he will pretend that he takes care of elijah so that he wont be in the picture with everybody..This is the reason why i posted it here as a sort of remembrance...The one next to anne's husband is my husband..the one that wear a blue shirt.as you can see my husband got the filipino height which is so perfect with my height coz i am not that tall too..so even if i will just wear a slippers it is just okay..
anyway we had really fun last sunday..i was also very happy to see anna roy and my good friend dave at CB...it was our first meeting and it was indeed my previledge to spent that special time with them..and ohh the foods were so good.after the filipino cultural show they offer a free food and i so love their atsara...too bad i only bought one bottle.well friends hope you will have a good weekened ahead,..i need to get going now and need to feed myself..see yah all later