Wednesday, November 07, 2007

another survey from anne..

1.Who were you with Saturday night? ---} My HUsband

2. What woke you up this morning? ---} clogged nose

3. If you took a drug test would you pass it? ---} of course,never tried drugs

4 . Is tomorrow going to be a good night? -- -} Possibly

5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today? ---} Yes, my hubby before going to work

6. Who was the last person you rode in a car with? ---} My hubby

7. How many friendster accounts do you have? ---}only one

8. What was your first thought this morning? ---} Thanking God for giving me another day to live and be lucky with PPP

9. What are you going to do today? ---} Not much i guess just clean a little bit,relax and blogging

10. When did you last take a ride in a cab? ---} last March of 06

11. Where would you like to live? ---} Here in our home

12. Do long distance relationships work? ---} pretty much

13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? ---} being happy with my family,seeing my daughter growing up

14. Who is your number one on friendster? ---} forget

15. Who do you wish you were with right now? ---} My family back home,lil sissy and lil bro

16. Who is the last person you commented on friendster? ---} rarely 17. How often do you log in to friendster? ---} Once in a while

18. Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in IM? ---} chat in IM it gets tiring to talk for long hours on the phone.

19. How many car accidents have you been in? ---} Never and i praying it will never happen to me or to my family

20. Do you listen to music every day? ---} Yes.Classical or love songs is what I prefer

thanks anne for this..it is really nice to share and let your friends know something about you..thanks again anne..