Friday, October 26, 2007

yehey its friday.

Good morning sunshine..waaahh the sun is up and yet the temperature is so cold...anyway my morning is not that bad...i just need to get a cup of hot chocolate and put some jacket on to keep me warm. i didnt realized that my husband turn on our AC last night. i wonder why our house is very cold..arrrgggg..anyway today is friday.wow last day of the weekdays..hmmm tommorrow is weekened.waaahh another day for me to rest without thinking of blogging. i always set my saturday as my day of rest. All i have to do is to worship and praise God and spent time with family. I dont care about blogging anymore..lolz anyway i still dont know what to cook for weekened..its hubby's schedule to cook but it's always my job to cook something for breakfast. Ohh i know now, at jen gave me a wheat bread.it's already baked..all i have to do is to put it outside, let it's grow? hahaah as in tubo sa bisaya so grow in english..nayahaahah anyway i just have to cook it in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes..hm i have to see if its really taste good..well friends my feet were really cold.i have to go and get something for me to keep myself warm..ciao