Monday, October 15, 2007

very lazy day!!

It was a very lazy day today. I wake up by a thunderstorm and the sound of the rain.. I don’t want to get up from bed coz I still want to snuggle under my blanket and be lazy for a while. Duh my baby keeps telling me to get up and get him some milk. So here I am so very wide awake now. I ask Greg to drive my car going to work since It is raining means I will be stocked all day today here in our house. Well with the rain outside I don’t even want to go out too. This is also the reason why I told Greg to drive my car coz I don’t have any plan to go anywhere. How’s the weather in your place today my friends? Hopefully its not raining like here and the sunshine of Mrs. Sun is out. Hmmm I am still tired and don’t want to do anything. I will just maybe watch my show and will just do some house hold chores later…