Wednesday, October 17, 2007

sweet and cute!

My 22 mos old baby is so sweet. he came to me here in the guestroom and said" mommy,mommy" well i was very busy doing my entry for PPP that i didnt give him my attention at all.. So he said "mommy,mommy" again. I then look at him and said. What son? he then look at me and said."I love you" ohh my i dont know how to react. Him coming to my room and said I love you to me just melt my heart. I then kneel down and give him a very tight hug..after giving him a hug he then said " mommy ew I popo,ew I popo" waaaaahhh indeed i can smell the stinky smell that came from his bottom..nyahahhaha what a naughty boy...i bring him to his room and change his diaper.what a funny boy he is.but anyway he do make me so happy every time he said I love you to me..I think it pays of everything..the sleepless night and etc. I really thank God for giving us a boy like him. I so loved him so much...