Sunday, October 28, 2007

he is such a talker...

my son is so funny this morning. he wake and say, "mommy, where's daddy?" i tell you friends he say the words clearly.i then said" daddy is outside" he then reply "outside? i said "yes" he look at the door and ask me again..Mommy,where's daddy? greg is already in our living room playing his computer game..i said he is outside playing..he then look at me confused..hehehe maybe he dont understand what outside is...lolz later on he hears his dad coughing...he then look at me and say "ohh, outside"..hahahhaha he then get up..go down from out bed,open the door and the moment he saw his father..he then say " hi daddy, what you doing" i burst myself to laugh..men he is really talking...hahahahaha i couldnt believed that my baby is difinitely talking..he knows a lot of vocabulary now..he comes to me and say mommy "cat say meow meow.."hahahha just last night my mom is online and we do voice chat over the internet..so she's able to hear elijah too..ohh boy, my baby just keep on saying, Lola i love you,i love you, and then say it again lola, i love you,i love you..hahahahaha he keeps saying it until it becomes annoying..lolz..my mom is just laughing and i can tell she likes it..i know she missed elijah a lot...I cant wait for our next visit to the philippines. I am sure they will have so much fun talking with elijah.. Now that he is almost two i can tell that he's gonna be talkative baby..lolz..ohh i love him so much...