Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Cold morning here...

Good morning friends..oohh myy, i was shiverring here like a chick that was just wet from water..arrgg i dont know but our house is really cold..does it mean that winter is already here..i didnt went outside to check the weather..I am just too lazy..The cold feeling makes me lazy...I felt like i just wanna snuggle under my blanket and sleep again...but elijah wont let me do that..he'll know what he do to let me move my butt out from bed to be with him..So mind as well use my time to update my blog and have it ready for the opps that might come from PPP.yesterday was really my day and hopefully opps will come like crazy once again just like what happen yesterday..I am able to make my 9 post and still the opps keeps on coming. I couldnt grab it coz i am already reached to my maximum limit that day..hmm how i wish PPP is always like this..well see today.