Tuesday, October 30, 2007

beautiful morning...

Good morning world..!!! well how's your morning friends? hmmm i am craving for hot chocolate today..I went to walmart yesterday but totally forgot to buy a hot chocolate because i only had a limited time to stay there..will maybe go back there later today to get some chocolate for myself..hmmm they havent called me yet until now..my friend said that she is sure that they will give me that job since they sent me to take a drug test. They spent money for that so she is sure they will get me..I dont really know..we will just see if they will call today..if not it is totally okay for me..no hurt feelings at all..maybe it is not time for me to really work...I didnt get paid too much for the job that i got. where i earn a lot of money bloggin than working at walmart..but i need to get the job if they will give it to me for the sake of experience..I want to study and later on work.so at least i already had an experience how the life of being employed..but if they wont give me that job and wont call me it is really okay for me..hehee well friends i need to get going and get myself something to keep me warm..