Monday, September 17, 2007

good news?

well as all you know i am so excited to be back in school again and the class will start next month..hmmm its only a three weeks class and then am ready to take a state board exam to get a lincense. am planning to take a CNA course with three weeks training.I am just got lucky for the school that i was attended last sem just recently offer this program to everybody. I like it to the fact that the school is just few minutes away from our house..Just the other day my friend told me that the school will actually recommend you to get a job after the training..whew! this news really excites me..i;ve been wanting to try having a real job so maybe this is it..i will surely accept anywork they offer to me..hahahahah..well i get so excited and pray that everything will work out good for me...It's gonna be my friend jiji who'll take care of my son while am in school..hopefully i can get a night shift of work after the training..God will surely open a new windows of opportunity for all of us..will surely let you know hows the training goes...