Thursday, August 09, 2007

tag from anne

Message: THINK BACK TO 4th year HS...Let's see how much you remember and how much you regret..

What section were you?= Amber

Who was your adviser?= Mam Rodrigues

How many were you in one class?= 60 to 70 or more

Who was/were your seat mates?= Agnes Abando

your english teacher?= Mrs. Rodrigues

What was your first class?= Filipino

Who was your best friend?=Agnes Abando

Who did you like?= wla ko crush sa high school oio..mga pangit man sila tanan..lolz

Made friends to the lower years?= yes

Had a boyfriend/girlfriend?= Nope, greg is my first and last boyfriend.hahahah

How was your class schedule?=It was goodMade

any enemies?=NOpe, i dont like fighting...

Who was your favorite teacher?= I dont have any favorite teacher at HS. but i do have favorite teacher at College.

What sports did you play?= Nope, am not into sports.

Did you buy your lunch?= Sometimes.

Were you a party animal?= hmm maybe?heheheh

Were you well known in your school?= Yup I am because of my singing career..hahaha they used to call me our school SONG BIRD. I am always present in every program we had.of course to sing..hahahahah

SKIP SCHOOl?= Yeah,many times. at least every friday. i always skip my last subject to catch the last trip going home. our house is an hour and half drive from my HS school.

Did you get suspended/expelled?= NOpe.

Can you sing the alma mater?= I dont even remember if we have an almamater song at HS. but i can sing my college almamater song.

What was your favorite subject?= Math. mao ra jud tawon ni na subject na maka highest score ko sometimes sa exam sa tibook namong classie.lolz

What was your school's full name?= Santo Nino Academy

Did you go to the dances?= nope.

What do you remember most about 4th year?= when me and my friends ride a jeep dont have money to pay, hala pag hunong sa jeep iyahay tawon me ug dagan..hahaha baga kaayo ug kabuang.lolz

Favorite memory in 4th year?= When they give me a chance to sing the song that composed by my late father. i even saw my teacher crying.:)

Worst memory in 4th year?= i dont remember of any.

Where did you go most often for break?= Cathedral church, not to pray but to play TONG ITS..lolz

What did you do on the last day of school?= have my shirt signed by my classmates.and also my books and notebooks..

How was your graduation?= it was fine. i am happy to see my mom and my sisters at my graduation day!

Got any honors or special awards?= nope.

Did you like 4th year?=yeah, but i like my college life better.:)

What year did you graduate?= School year 1999-2000

Who posted this before you did?= Anne sanborn

heheh anne i am done with your tag. grrr it takes forever for me to remember everything...faet ning tiguls nata..anyway, thanks for tagging me.really appreciate it..