Monday, August 27, 2007

good friday for me..

it was friday morning when my friend rowena buzz me and ask me if I wanted to go to the mall to avail the free tax thingy.well when it comes to free I am always into it.hahahaha. I immidiately said yes to her and told her that I want to go with her to the mall.i don't plan to buy of anything, just wanted to see whats in the mall for me.we spent like three hours walking around the mall but still i couldnt find anything that I liked until we decided to come home.SUnday afternoon I ask jiji if she wanted to go to the mall after her birthday party.i gave her a gift certificate and i think that she might want to spent her money at the same time avails the free tax too.she said yes and for the second time, i try to go shopping and look for the things that i like.but no luck at all.ohh darn! we went to jcpennys and they have their items marked down to 75 percent off plus the free tax. jiji was able to buy one blouse and one short.But, what happen to me? I do not really know.Greg allowed me to spent 100 dollars but still i dont have anything in my hand. I came home that day with an empty hand..lolz.the moment i enter the house i tease my husband by saying..ooh, honey i spent more than 200 dollars..lolz.he then look at me and said, what did you buy? hahahaha..oh well better luck next time.how about you friends? what did you bought last week