Tuesday, August 28, 2007

busy morning..

i wake up early today and heed directly to my computer to see if my mother send me a message telling me that they already get the money.I am so worried coz the control number of the money that they gave me yesterday when i send the money at walmart is only 7 digit number.it needs to be 8.they always gave 8 digit number everytime i send money to the philippines but this time they only gave me 7.anyway i just think maybe they have a new system of giving a number.just this morning i read the message from my sister that they coudnt get the money that i send for the reason that the control number that i gave is not complete.it needs to be 8..arrrgg i went back to walmart early morning today and have it corrected.it should be fine right now..anyway i feel like i've done alot of things today..lolz..it feels so weird to be outside the house early morning.so hows your morning friend?