Thursday, August 16, 2007

AIRINET CUTS THE CORD IN PUEBLO

I love wireless technology. my husband bought a new stereo and speakers and i keep on asking him to buy an wireless gadget to go with it. I hate looking at those wires that are all over our house.it goes accross our living room and some can be found in our house corner too.not that it so bother me by just looking at it. i also got a hard time vacuuming the house because of that.hmm how i wish he will hear with my grumble and will decided to by a thing i forgot what its called but it goes with the speaker to have it working without using a wires anymore.I love our wireless internet serve. yeah its so comfortable with those people that own a laptop. that's why i am not surprise to know that airnet cuts the cord in pueblo by introducing this high-speed wireless services.its does helps people to move comfortably in the house.I will surely recommend of using it..