Monday, July 16, 2007

my funny little baby..

heheh my baby is really funny.he wake up this afternoon with his pant wet.of course the peed on his diaper and since i forgot to change it before putting him to bed it did leak.the already know how to get down from our bed on his own, so get up and walk towards me saying" mommy ewww baby popo"hahahaha he is really so cute.he's pointing to his short and said mommy popo..i touch his short and i found out that he really go potty.i lead his hand to his room for me to change him.he layed their try to cover his face with his two little hands.I ask him why did you cover your face son.he answer to me"ewww bb popo"hahahah i just laugh myself out.i think he's shy that he peed on his short.i gave him a bath and of course hug him.he is then ready to play and watch his show.it is just really amazing for me that he know how to interact with us.he'll let us know if he's hurt,hungry or simply get what he want.but sometimes tho is so naughty.but anyway he is a baby.he has all the right to be naughty right?