Thursday, July 19, 2007

another tag from my friend ivy...

1. if someone said you look nice you\'d say... > >> nge, thank you..heheheh


2.if someone said you sound weird you\'d say...> >>really?

3. if someone said you\'re surprisingly intelligent you\'d say...> >>hehehe chambahan ra na oio

4. if someone said he/she doesn\'t like you, you\'d say...> >> its okay.



> 5. if someone said your last relationship\'s break-up was your fault you\'d say...> >>I don’t know.



6. if someone said you\'re heartless you\'d say...> >> well you’re so wrong.coz I can hear my heartbeat till now.



7. if someone said you have bad friends you\'d say...> >> lol.I don’t really care..



8. if someone said you need an attitude make-over you\'d say...> >> I’ll change mine after you.

9.if someone said you don\'t get hurt at all, you\'d say..> >> Im a sensitive person, so thats not true!



10. if someone said you\'re selfish you\'d say...> >>and your not?!



11.what\'s the funniest thing that someone said today?> >> wala pa man...



12. what would you say to someone who betrayed you behind your back?> >> i think you're a bitch!



13. what is the ultimate \"kilig\" line> for you?> >> "you're so pretty and tall..." - one of the sweetest things anyone has ever said to me.



14. what is the best love line you heard so far?> >> "you complete me..." - jerry mguire



15.if words could kill, what words would kill you?> >> "i never said i love you!" - sammilby and "i never got there!" - piolopascual